top of page
  • Foto del escritorBCN DANISMANLIK

Working as an employee in Spain or ‘Trabajo por cuenta ajena’

Are you willing to work as an employee for a company in Spain? In BCN Consulting we can help you to find and obtain all the papers and make all the necessary procedure in order to legally work for a company in Spain. The company itself will make the necessary steps but we can bring you any necessary advice in order to make better decisions.

As you may know, non-EU citizens have different options in order to get their residence and work authorization. The highly qualified visa, the entrepreneur residence permit but, in this case, we are going to focus on the work permit as an employee or “por cuenta ajena”. It is for sure one of the work residencies more suitable for the vast majority of foreigners.

For example, if you are a student and a company has hired you, you need to change your foreigner card for your new current status. What kind of work permits do you need in order to start working for a company? We can help you to solve this questions. Feel free to contact us.

Our address is Plaça Pes de la Palla, núm. 3, Entlo. 2A, CP 08001, Barcelona, Spain

Email address:

Phone number: 0034 931 861 437 - 0034 678 112 059

49 visualizaciones0 comentarios


bottom of page